Regain or enhance sexual satisfaction at any age or stage of life easily and comfortably
Intimilase has become one of our most popular treatments with patients calling back to thank us over and over! IntimaLase is a unique laser therapy for non-surgical, non-invasive, photothermal tightening of the internal vaginal canal and overall beautification and tightening of the exterior vagina including the labia minora and labia majora. This results in enhanced sexual response, confidence, and pleasure.
How does IntimaLase® work?
- Fotona’s 2940 nm Er:YAG non-ablative laser with proprietary “smooth-mode” technology thermally affects the vaginal tissue, stimulating collagen remodeling and the synthesis of new collagen fibers in the vaginal mucosa tissue and collagen-rich endopelvic fascia.
- The final result of collagen neogenesis and remodeling is tightening of the vaginal canal for enhanced sensation and lubrication.
- Er:Yag and ND:Yag lasers externally remodel collagen and structural components of the skin, increasing comfort and confidence.
Courtesy of Fotona
Unique advantages of IntimaLase® for patients
As a non-ablative, minimally invasive procedure with Er:YAG and ND:Yag lasers, IntimaLase represents a safe and effective solution for vaginal tightening. Clinical results show a tightened vaginal canal, greater sexual satisfaction, and significant improvement in a patient’s quality of life. Usually 3-4 sessions are recommended. No special preparation or post-op precautions are necessary aside from a recent and healthy gynecological examination. Patients can immediately return to their normal everyday activities and resume sexual activity in 3-7 days.
Special post care serums will be recommended by Dr. Ghatan to speed healing and further enhance results.
Exceptional clinical results
The latest scientific results show great improvements in vaginal tightness and sexual gratification.
- 95% assessed the change of their vaginal tightness as strongly or moderately improved after IntimaLase treatment.
- Average shrinkage of vaginal canal after IntimaLase treatment was 17%.
- High level of patient satisfaction (97%).
Clinical results prove that the fast and easy-to-perform IntimaLase treatment is an effective, non-invasive procedure.
Courtesy of Fotona
Recommended: 3-4 monthly sessions, with maintenance sessions as needed.
Call now for a consultation: (718) 253-2053