Your first visit to our office establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know Dr. Ghatan. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more.
What to Expect at Your First Visit
On your first visit, Dr. Ghatan will review your medical history and evaluate your condition. He will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.
Our office's mission is to work together with you to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dermatology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients and the community.
- Meeting and exceeding our patients' expectations.
- Ensuring a compassionate, professional environment.
- Providing state-of-the-art procedures, materials and treatment choices to our patients.
Below is the Medical History form you'll need to complete on your first visit. You can expedite matters by downloading this form, completing it at home and handing it to our staff when you arrive for your initial visit to our office.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.